Re: Mathematica Visualization site - update

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58299] Re: Mathematica Visualization site - update
  • From: Curt Fischer <tentrillion at gmail.NOSPAM.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:13:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jeff Bryant wrote:
> I have added two more animations to my Mathematica visualization
> website.  Both animations are related to the lives of stars.  The first
> simulates the proton-proton fusion reaction that fuels most stars.  The
> second animation zooms into the core of a massive star showing the
> complex structure of concentric fusion shells surrounding the core.
>
> http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/animations.shtml

Have you tested this web page with multiple configurations and browsers?
  When I move my cursor over the images, several lines of text pops up,
but whatever the text says is totally obscure, because it overlaps with
the thumbnail image and the thumbnail caption, and the surrounding images.

--
Curt Fischer