Re: Re: Mathematica Visualization site - update

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58312] Re: [mg58299] Re: Mathematica Visualization site - update
  • From: Jeff Bryant <jeffb at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 00:30:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   I have tested this under IE, Opera, Firefox, and Safari (all current
versions).  I haven't seen a case where this doesn't work. The effect
you are referring to is generated by CSS.  Its possible you are using a
browser that doesn't support CSS properly.

What browser (and version) are you using?

-Jeff