Re: Copy As menu command

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55162] Re: [mg55144] Copy As menu command
  • From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:21:45 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

When plain Copy-Paste doesn't work, the best option is usually to convert the cell to InputForm and THEN Copy-Paste. I generally use the first method unless it's ugly, then use the second. Sometimes the second is also ugly, but in that case, I don't think there's any cure possible (let alone available).

Bobby

DrBob at bigfoot.com