Please explain this error message. I typed the code right out of the text.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57283] Please explain this error message. I typed the code right out of the text.
  • From: Bookreader <bookreader127 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 02:20:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Following is my input directly from the text and the output returned.
I am using Mathematica Version 5.0.

How can I find a list of error messages and their meanings?
What does this particular error message mean?

After the error message is "more ..."

I infer that there is more information available.  If so, how do I
access it?

I looked in the online help and there is no entry for error messages.

Thanks for your help.

In[23]:=
<< Graphics`SurfaceOfRevolution`;

In[24]:=
main = SurfaceOfRevolution[f[x], {x, 0, 3.1},
      RevolutionAxis \[Rule] {1, 0, 0}, PlotPoints\[Rule] {20, 30}];

In[25]:=
cap = SurfaceOfRevolution[f[x], {x, 3.1, 3.25},
      RevolutionAxis \[Rule] {1, 0, 0}, PlotPoints\[Rule] {5, 30}];

In[29]:=
Show[main, cap]

From In[29]:=
Show::gcomb: