Re: right to left fonts inside strings

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57286] Re: right to left fonts inside strings
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 04:30:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Rose,
are you claiming that the order of the character you enter in a string
appears different on output? I think the characters appear in thesame
order you entered it.
Anyway, if you want to reverse the character order of every string in
the output, you could use $PrePrint:

$PrePrint = (# /. x_String :> StringReverse[x]) &

If you do not like reversed strings, you can clear $PrePrint by:

$PrePrint = .

Sincerely, Daniel