Re: Printing from Mathematica 5.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57285] Re: Printing from Mathematica 5.1
  • From: Peter Hahn <pg.hahn at arcor.de>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 04:30:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi John,

actually, I can't help you with your problem but add a related one: I
used to put my companies logo into the page header by adding

Cell[GraphicsData["PostScript", -some postscript data-], "Graphics"]

to the header. With Mathematica 4.1, this worked fine, with 5.0
Mathematica crashes when I try to print the notebook. My conclusion:
There is something wrong with the printing in the newer versions. But I
don't have a clue what this could be :-((

Bye

        Peter