Re: Formating with TableForm

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57398] Re: Formating with TableForm
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 04:32:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Jeffry,
Your message is mutilated, see below. It is tricky to send formatted
output in a E-mail.
Anyway, I assume you are having problems with TableForm and NumberForm.
E.g. we need some data:
t = Table[Random[], {3}, {3}];
The follwoing works:
NumberForm[TableForm[t], 3]
However, not so the following where TableForm and NumberForm are reversed:
TableForm[NumberForm[t, 3]]

Sincerely, Daniel