Re: 5.2 on suse 10.0 error

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62177] Re: 5.2 on suse 10.0 error
  • From: <bsyehuda at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:16:13 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Steven,
As I wrote before, the problem REMAINS.
I just installed a fresh SUSE 10.0 on a new computer. Then I installed
Mathematica.
On the first activation on mathematica a "sterr" window is opened with
the known

Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character

message appearing SEVERAL times  (6 lines, to be accurate).

I used the very same steps I gave in my previous email + the xrdb
.Xdefaults added to the .bashrc file
This solves the problem once and for all
yehuda