webmathematica linux installation problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62537] webmathematica linux installation problems
  • From: Pradeep Suresh <pradeep at purdue.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 02:40:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,
First of all, let me thank aff of you who answered my earlier questions
on mathematica (however amateurish they seemed!).
I have a problem with the webmathematica in linux. we managed to get it
installed and it works, but for some reason it just cannot show any
graphics genereated by mathematica! none of the plots i generate are
shown on the webmathematica page, they are simply replaced by "created
by webmathematica" banner with a red cross in the corner.the text
outputting is perfectly fine. rather puzzling! any ideas on how to fix
this? do i need to reinstall?
plz help!
thanks
Pradeep