Re: Intepolation of an array with missing points

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62618] Re: Intepolation of an array with missing points
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:43:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

dkjk at bigpond.net.au wrote:

> My ultimate goal is to create an interpolating function of this data
> which will allow me to produce a contour plot. As a very inexperienced
> user of Mathematica,

In case you're interested there is a Mathematica training course in
Melbourne this January. See

   http://www.wolfram.com/weg/calendar

Topics such as interpolation and plotting over irregular datasets are
covered.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Abbott                                      Phone:  61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013                            Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
The University of Western Australia         (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
AUSTRALIA                               http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul