Re: Exporting PNGs with transparent backgroud?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60955] Re: Exporting PNGs with transparent backgroud?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 02:27:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, try http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mcpng.html it allow alpha channels and 16 bit PNGs Regards Jens "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dhqpk5$ke$1 at smc.vnet.net... | Is there a way to export a Mathematica expression as PNG so that the | background is transparent? I want to use such images in OpenGL programs. | If I cannot create the PNGs with clear background, can anybody suggest an | easy to learn/use image conversion tool that would replace pixles of a | given color with transparent pixles? | -- | "Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book | cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language... | in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...; | without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul |