same scale for different plots or charts
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61280] same scale for different plots or charts
- From: "kristoph" <kristophs.post at web.de>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:54:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have two charts, to see differences in the data I would like to scale them. I adjusted the y-axes with PlotRange for both charts, but the first chart has much larger bars which do not spread much as the second. The data for the second bar is much more spread with smaller bars. I would like to have two charts where the bars have identical width and also the ticks are spread evenly. Thank you very much for help.