vectorization

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61308] vectorization
  • From: "tim" <tim at plasma.mephi.ru>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:22:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear mathgroup!
     I have a question on a new feature of mathematica 5.2. Question
about Vectorization:
http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematica/newin52/vectorization.html
Can you show me concrete example code that demonstrates comparation of
rates between of  5.1 and 5.2 versions?
I test different functions Exp, Sin, e.t.s. but I have the same rate of
calculation for both Matematica 5.1 and 5.2. I use an intel Pentium 4
computer. Thank you!
    Tim,
        Moscow, MEPhI, Plasma physics department