interactive web Mathematica examples on Math World not working under firefox?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61379] interactive web Mathematica examples on Math World not working under firefox?
  • From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 02:29:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hello,

When I try any of the new interactive examples on MathWorld, they do
not work when I am using FireFox (i am running 1.0.6 on windows).

for example this one

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/LogGammaFunction.html

But they work with IE.

I went through the registration process using both browsers. I get the
email, and click on the link in the email, but still it does not work
in firefox.

Has any one got these to work under firefox browser?

Does the registration to use these interactive examples needs to be
done for each browser?

(I do not like this idea that one has to 'register' to use these to
start with)

Nasser