Re: Re: Re: DSolve and matrix form of system of equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61519] Re: [mg61512] Re: [mg61469] Re: DSolve and matrix form of system of equations
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:38:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

A good way to learn exactly what these mapping operations do is to look
at the "visual definitions" for some of them at:

  http://www.mathematica.co.kr/mathcomm/20_definitionviz/index.html

I believe that a similar thing appears on the Wolfram web site, but I
can never find it there when I search.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305