does anyone know how to configure MikTex to correctly compile source file converted from Mathematica's notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61562] does anyone know how to configure MikTex to correctly compile source file converted from Mathematica's notebook
  • From: "sunny" <sjsongjing at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:36:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, all,
does anyone know how to configure MikTex to correctly compile source
file converted from Mathematica's notebook as in title.
I have tried all the way available at Mathematica's website, but still failed.
Though I haven't install the MikTex totally, it can't be the problem
and it seems,
MikTex is equipped with a old fond version for Mathematica, i.e.
Mathematica 3.0 and so it always uses the bad fonts package.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Best,
Jing