Re: Struggling with LaTeX output from Publicon

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60634] Re: [mg60592] Struggling with LaTeX output from Publicon
  • From: <bsyehuda at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 05:42:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I tested publicon (evaluation version) for several days (few months ago)
and
1. yes, in the style file
2. Default latex style does not have Theorem inside. I recommend that you
use the AMSLaTeX style instead, it has all you need for theorem lemma, proof
etc.
This works prefectly well
I decided on purchasing Publicon but I wait for the next 1.1 release (should
be shortly)
yehuda