Programming with .NET / hand over of variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68376] Programming with .NET / hand over of variables
  • From: Andreas Baumbach <a.bb at gmx.de>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:06:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

i don't know how simple or difficult this question is, but i do not know
how to work this problem out.
i have an problem with the implementation of Mathematica in my
.NET-Program.

Here is the code:

mathKernel.Compute("puffer1 =
ReadList[\"v3504b.txt\",{Number,Number}]");  //Read an array of numbers
from a file
mathErgebnis = new
Wolfram.NETLink.Expr(mathKernel.Result);                       //The
Result, which is send back by mathKernel is saved as an Expression
double[][] ar = ?
                                          //Transform the Result in an
array which i can handle with C#

I want to have the 2*N array, which is saved in puffer1, transformed in
an C# equivalent.
What have i to do, so that it works?
Thanks for your advice.

Sincerely yous