RE: Re: RE: Eclipse plugin

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68399] RE: [mg68361] Re: [mg68336] RE: [mg68296] Eclipse plugin
  • From: "Virgilio, Vincent - SSD" <Vincent.Virgilio at itt.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:07:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thank you.

Wolfram Technical Support sent me a link to the .zip file you mentioned
below.  I installed it into a vanilla Eclipse platform as a "new local
site".  It looks equal to the monolithic prerelease of WolframWorkbench,
though the .zip file version is at 0.9.9.  (The monolithic package
labels itself with version 1.0 in the Windows Start Menu.)

Vince Virgilio