Re: Stylesheets vs. DTDs or XML Schemas

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72423] Re: [mg61387] Stylesheets vs. DTDs or XML Schemas
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 05:51:12 -0500 (EST)

Steven,

You often mentioned DocBook and other forms of XML in your MathGroup
postings; I want to let you know about some related utility scripts I
wrote. They help convert Mathematica expressions to XML that can be
xi:included into DocBook sources. They are part of the XML`DocBook`
package inside MMADE. Here is the project page if you are interested:

http://code.google.com/p/mmade/

On 10/17/05, Steven T. Hatton <hattons at globalsymmetry.com> wrote:
> This question is really for people who understand what a DTD and XML Schema
> are.
<snip/>
> DocBook is a good example of how these document specifications work.
<snip/>

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/