creating packages of my own.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64216] creating packages of my own.
  • From: bd satish <bdsatish at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 02:49:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

      Hi buddies

    I have written a small code , say, "SquaresAll" in
the form of a Module[...] . Say this is saved in notebook X .

    I want to call the Module "SquaresAll" again in another
notebook Y in another new Mathematica session.
How can I do this ?

    I even tried to write it in the form of a Package , but the
Mathematica Help was too complicated for me to understand. Can any of  you
put it in simple words ?