Re: Re: Re: Not Using a Text Editor Interface for Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64558] Re: [mg64538] Re: Re: Not Using a Text Editor Interface for Mathematica
  • From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 05:58:43 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 2/21/06, Steve Luttrell <steve_usenet at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk> wrote:

> Diagrams can suggest better ways of doing the number crunching, or they can
> even suggest ways of avoiding the number crunching altogether; I have no
> idea whether either of these happy scenarios holds in your application area.

Most of my applications are analysis from data of electronic circuits,
data loggers and the like.

But using more diagrams looks like a nice idea, and thus I would be
happy if someone pointed to more applications of diagrams in the area
of Electronics and Electrical Engineering.

Thanks for the ideas!