Printing book style sheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64586] Printing book style sheet
  • From: Ger <ger_removethis at ipact.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:34:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathematica group

I would like to export some of my notebooks as
appendices  to a book ( B5 format )The book is
written in Framemaker 7.1 > For this I would like
to import  PDF output prints from Mathematica.

I wonder I there is anyone who has nice printing style
Style sheets for Mathematica that gives me nice output
formats for adding to a book

Tnx
Ger de Graaf