Re: Batch Mode Output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63567] Re: Batch Mode Output
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 06:02:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Marcello,
$Version 5.1 for Microsoft Windows (October 25, 2004)

With Print.m containing (no CR/LF at the end):
Run["Echo Operational System Output"];
I get no output:

With Print.m containing an additional CR/LF:
Run["Echo Operational System Output"];
I get the output:
Operational System Output

===> therefore, in order that a line will be executed, it must terminate
with a CR/LF (or whatever your OS uses as a line terminator).

Same thing applies to Print statements

Daniel