RE:General--A Minor Annoyance

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64082] RE:General--A Minor Annoyance
  • From: ntgladd at gladd.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 01:14:43 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Albert,

That works! Only three keystrokes and no mouse gestures.

Thanks for saving me many future keystrokes.

I even found I can do it with speech recognition software by saying
Press Up Arrow,
Press Shift Down Arrow
Press Alt 7

Once I learn how to do speech driven macros, I can probably just be typing along, pause and say "Make Text" or the like to execute the above sequence of keystrokes.

Tom

Link to the forum page for this post:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=7949#p7949
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=7949]]