RE:Problem in evaluating functions from my own package!!!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67716] RE:Problem in evaluating functions from my own package!!!
  • From: abdou.oumaima at hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 04:18:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello David Park,

First of all, I would like to think you for all your nice response. I still not able to call my package METHODECN.m and all the functions inside.
Nevertheless, I want to hide my code into my notebook (what you called it "Search Paper") but the reader can evaluate the cell input. It'll be more legible because all the time readers don't take car of the code but to the results.
I want to present my notebook with a nice presentation and invite readers to evaluate input cell by clicking a buttonbox.
The simplest way to read my notebook will be more convenient for no programmers users.

Any suggestions please.

Lian

Link to the forum page for this post:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=11671#p11671