Problem Printing Notebooks with color using Acrobat

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67950] Problem Printing Notebooks with color using Acrobat
  • From: "Nag" <Naga1010 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:55:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi:

I have a notebook using the style PastelColors. When I print this using
Acrobat (first into a ps file, then convert to pdf using Distiller), I
get grey background for the math cells and none for the rest.

I use the PastelColors style (no changes), set Printing style
environment to ColorPrintout. This is with version 5.2 of Mathematica
and Acrobat 7 pro.

What should I do to reproduce the colors in the pdf files?

Best
Nag