How to show multiple connections?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67951] How to show multiple connections?
  • From: "vicky" <ziashahid123 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:55:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi ALL!

   Is there any way to show multiple relationship between two vertices
using Adjacency Matrix or something else?
I mean if node A is connected to node B more than one times.So how can
we represent this by Matrix or something else in programming?

Actually, i am developing Algorithm for Data Modelling Diagram, in
which tables have relations between them and one table can have more
than one relation with other table.
I am using adjacency matrix to show relations but it fails when two
tables have more than one relation between them.

Regards,
Zia