Re: How to show multiple connections?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67929] Re: How to show multiple connections?
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:51:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Vicky,
you could e.g. use an adjacency matrix with natural numbers as elements.
  The number will give the number of connections between two nodes.
If you have directed connections, you can use the upper right and lower
left part of the matrix for this.
If needed, you may even pack more info into the matrix by using lists as
elements.

Daniel