Best testing framework?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67936] Best testing framework?
  • From: "MS" <mark.stankus at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:51:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

  I would like to start testing my Mathematica coding more thoroughly.
What is the best framework for testing Mathematica? I have looked
at CUnit and JUnit and they seem good.

  The key characteristic should be that the framework should allow
me to add tests and test all of my code automatically via one command.

  I know that there are alot of adhoc ways of doing this. I would
like something else.

Mark