RE: Best testing framework?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67959] RE: [mg67936] Best testing framework?
  • From: "Virgilio, Vincent - SSD" <Vincent.Virgilio at itt.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 05:50:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Consider the Wolfram Workbench test framework:
http://www.wolfram.com/news/workbenchprerelease.html.  (Fourth bullet of
the first list.)  Drill into the Workbench distribution and browse the
application-level packages for that test framework.  The changelogs and
comments are interesting.  The framework has quite a pedigree.

Vince Virgilio