Re: (correction) pattern sequences

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68142] Re: (correction) pattern sequences
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 04:01:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I can't get Trott-Strzebonski partial evaluation technique to work
when the function to be overloaded has the attribute HoldAll. Right
now, I am just removing the attribute. Any ideas? I suppose one way
would be to split up the option arguments.

eg:
f[blah_,opt1___?OptionQ,Method->{"stuff",_String->_},opt2___?OptionQ]

This wouldn't work if there were more than one option that contained
"sub-options".

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/