Re: Sturm-Liouville (eigenvalue/eigenfunction) problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67396] Re: [mg67363] Sturm-Liouville (eigenvalue/eigenfunction) problems
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <sh2.7183 at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:13:27 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Alan,

Here's a link to a notebook containing some sample material on
Fourier series and Sturm-Liouville eigenvalue problems from my book A
Mathematica Companion for Differential Equations:

    http://tinyurl.com/e8cmp

It contains a number of good examples beyond the usual boring ones
with constant coefficients.

I hope it's useful.

-- Selwyn Hollis