repeated usage of packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67523] repeated usage of packages
  • From: hespeler <hespeler at gmx.de>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:10:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear List,

calling a function which is defined in a already loaded package I get perfect results. Calling the fuction a second time with different values for the arguments I get a result which does not coincide with the result obtained from the function, if the latter arguments are used as the initial ones.

The same happens even after replicating the original package with another name and calling the two different packages and calculating the therein defined two different packages which coincide with respect to their content.

Does anyone have any hint?

frank