RE:creating packages of my own.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67547] RE:creating packages of my own.
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 04:14:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 6/29/06 at 12:10 AM, abdou.oumaima at hotmail.com wrote:

>I tried to use your method but does not work with my package. I
>posted one new topic in this forum still without answer till now. I
>need badly to resolve this problem with my package, because I can
>not evaluate all functions inside my package.

>What to do please. Need help Any one can Help

While it is clear you are asking for help here you have not provided any information about the problems you are having.

I reply to many different postings here with comments that are intended to be helpful. And as a consequence cannot remember a particular response I may have made without context.

I did see your other post and responded to it. So, perhaps that will help.