Re: How to get page breaks to work for printing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65024] Re: [mg65012] How to get page breaks to work for printing
  • From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:57:41 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Diana

> Can someone please tell me how to insert a page break for
> printing? I inserted a PageBreakBelow statement, but it did
> not seem to relate to the printed page.
> I have a line of comment which I want to print above a plot.
> Without a page break, the comment line prints on the previous
> page to the plot, and this makes reading the article confusing.

The only way I have found to guarentee a page break where I want one, is to
edit the code for the cell directly.  Ctrl-Shift-E gets you the expression
which will make up a cell and you can set PageBreakBelow or PageBreakAbove
to True (eg PageBreakAbove->True) as one of the options to the cell ie put
it before the last square bracket.

Regards,

Dave.