Re: Re: How to get page breaks to work for printing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65070] Re: [mg65024] Re: [mg65012] How to get page breaks to work for printing
  • From: bsyehuda at gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:59:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I agree that setting the cell options is the way to go. However, you needn't
to go directly into the cell with direct editing. I do it a lot but this is
not recommended to inexperienced users.
An alternative way is to click on the cell bracket and then either
CTRL+SHIT+O or Format menu -> Options Inspector
Then you can safely look and set the options you like (PageBreakBelow etc.)

yehuda