Re: how can I import my datas in excel to mathematica and then do calculations on them?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65051] Re: [mg65019] how can I import my datas in excel to mathematica and then do calculations on them?
  • From: Onkar Singh <onkars at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:59:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am not sure how familiar are you with Mathematica. Please check the
Help Browser for Import[] function.
Import["file", "format"] should work. In your case  "CSV" or "XLS" might
be relevant. The "file" argument requires the full path of the path.

Let me know if you have any problems (please provide details about what
exactly you are doing and specific error messages).

- Onkar