Mathlink with VC++ 8

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65077] Mathlink with VC++ 8
  • From: goyanix at googlemail.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:59:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,

I have been trying to build the same project I coded in Mathlink in
VC++ 8 (part of Visual Studio 2005), but failed. It works fine with
VC++ 6. I think the problem is something to do the *.lib files. I dont
seem to find a way to add those lib files to the project. My
programming knowledge is rather limited. Thank you for the help in
advance.

Goyan