Re: Mathlink with VC++ 8

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65113] Re: Mathlink with VC++ 8
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:28:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

the problem is that Visual C++ 8 by default set
the UNICODE and _UNICODE flag
for the project and you must in the Preprocessor
section of you
C++ tree remove this by setting the $(NOINHERIT)
option.

Regards
  Jens

<goyanix at googlemail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:dv68jf$o0e$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| Hi all,
|
| I have been trying to build the same project I
coded in Mathlink in
| VC++ 8 (part of Visual Studio 2005), but failed.
It works fine with
| VC++ 6. I think the problem is something to do
the *.lib files. I dont
| seem to find a way to add those lib files to the
project. My
| programming knowledge is rather limited. Thank
you for the help in