Re: Re: Programming in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69782] Re: [mg69748] Re: Programming in Mathematica
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 04:44:03 -0400 (EDT)

But the directory

AddOns/ExtraPackages/Utilties/ProgrammingInMathematica/Documentation/English

contains a BrowserCategories.m, so why don't the items in it appear in
the HelpBrowser?  (I don't recall what the default $Path is, but mine
explicitly includes AddOns/ExtraPackages.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305