RE: Where is the Navigate menu item in Workbench 1.1?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79685] RE: [mg79520] Where is the Navigate menu item in Workbench 1.1?
  • From: Robert Pigeon <robert.pigeon at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 03:40:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Murray,
	The screencast you are referring is done with an earlier version of
the Workbench. If you start a project then switch to the Package Explorer on
the left upper pane, then you will see the Source and Refactor menus at the
top. But if you switch to the Navigator pane, then they are lost until you
open a .m file and right click in the right pane.
 Hope this is a better answer :-)

Robert