Updated Mathematica Documentation?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79700] Updated Mathematica Documentation?
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 03:48:44 -0400 (EDT)

I have been under the impression that with 6.0 and Internet access there
would be periodic automatic updates of documentation. I wonder if any of
this has actually occurred? Would one know when this is happening? I have
experienced automatic downloading of data from WRI servers, but never seen
any sign of documentation updating.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/