Re: Re: Presentations Package Announcement

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83966] Re: [mg83920] Re: Presentations Package Announcement
  • From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:21:49 -0500 (EST)

Wolfram has plenty of experts on algebra, calculus, math, and programming,
but...

I doubt they have many (or any) who can craft a meaningful diagram, chart,
or presentation like David Park can. He's a genious at that stuff, and he
has spent years fine-tuning tools to help.

The examples alone are worth the price, but beyond that, David has
implemented a MUCH simpler paradigm for combining diverse graphical
elements. The results are native graphics objects in the end, but David's
code makes building them far easier.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com