Automatic Notebook Evaluation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73466] Automatic Notebook Evaluation
  • From: Robert L Rauck <rauckr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 06:12:27 -0500 (EST)

This is a newbie question. I would like to be able to update the data input to a Mathematica 5.2 notebook and have the entire set of notebook calculations update automatically. I expect to find this option in the Options Inspector > Notebook Options > Evaluation but I don't see it and I have had little luck finding help on the subject. Thanks in advance for any help.