Re: Automatic Notebook Evaluation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73476] Re: Automatic Notebook Evaluation
  • From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:27:06 -0500 (EST)

Robert L Rauck wrote:
> This is a newbie question. I would like to be able to update the data input to a Mathematica 5.2 notebook and have the entire set of notebook calculations update automatically. I expect to find this option in the Options Inspector > Notebook Options > Evaluation but I don't see it and I have had little luck finding help on the subject. Thanks in advance for any help.

Your question is a little vague - where is your data coming from? If
your notebook contains code to read a file (which you have updated), or
if you want to just change one or two numbers inside Input cells to
perform the update, then all you will need to do is use the menu to
re-evaluate the entire notebook.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk