anyone tried the debugger?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78948] anyone tried the debugger?
  • From: Nazdrovje <nazdrovje at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:09:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Did anyone try the new 6.0 debugger? I couldn't get it to do anything
sensible. I selected a function in a module, made it a breakpoint and
then executed a call to the module. Nothing happens. I know debuggers
in lots of IDE's, but this one has me puzzled. No clear description in
the help text (that I could find) either...

Naz