A Note of Thanks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78199] A Note of Thanks
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:08:48 -0400 (EDT)

I think that it would be appreciated if we all submit a note of thanks
for the work that the MathGroup Moderator does for this group.    It
really seems like it's a labor of love, and it give much to the
Mathematica community.

So, Thank You!

--David Reiss

[Thanks to David for the very kind words.  I am happy to get thank you notes,
 but I expect that no one really wants to see many of these and frankly
 they would break the rules of the group - where posts should be mainly
 technical - Moderator]