Re: save as pdf in version 6

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78201] Re: [mg78033] save as pdf in version 6
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:09:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hans Riniker wrote to tell me that printing to a file (with extension
.prn) allows one to convert to PDF via GSview (really, Ghostscript),
while simultaneously retaining strike through fonts. Thanks for the
solution and for allowing me to repost it on the MathGroup. I wonder
if there is a way to print .prn files on Linux?

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/