Copying input from the Wolfram blog

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78188] Copying input from the Wolfram blog
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:03:06 -0400 (EDT)

I find the Wolfram blog at http://blog.wolfram.com very interesting, but I
am frustrated that I can't find a way of copying the input cells (which are
actually images of input cells) to Mathematica in order to evaluate them.
There is "ALT" text visible when you hover over the image of each input
cell, which looks as if it is what I need but I can't find a (quick) way of
accessing this text. Drilling down into the source HTML isn't really a very
convenient solution.

So, the question is, is there a quick way of extracting input cells from web
pages generated by Mathematica?

Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK